Saturday 25 June 2011

Read the T&C's (and get your mum to listen)

I have learnt to always read the T&C's on competitions for important things like holidays. Sometimes the prize doesn't include flights and I'd hate to win a great holiday and then realise I can't take it because I can't afford the flights.
There is a great photo comp at the moment with Pink Lady apples. It's a photo comp and clearly states the photo must be landscape NOT portrait.
So anyway, what does this have to do with my mum? Well we went to Brighton last week, the weather was sunny, got out my Pink Lady and gave the camera to mum. I specifically told her to take the photos landscape. Did she listen? NO. Did I notice at the time? NO. I was too busy posing. Got some great shots but all of them portrait, so I can't use them.
I love this photo the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment